Filming with a large unmanned multicopter is all done by radio controlled operation with remote controllers. Therefore, an accident could take place any time during the flight. We take every precaution to avoid possible accidents. However, we need your cooperation to follow these safety rules on location:
Safety Rules on Location
- You must not get near a RC multicopter once the roter blades start spinning. The roter spins at such a high-speed it’s too dangerous to get near the multicopter. You must wait in a safely away until the drone lands on the ground and the roter blades stop spinning completely.
- You must not talk to the RC multicopter pilot during the flight operation. When you need to give directions such as a camera angle etc., talk to the camera operator instead. Whenever you want to give directions, you need to talk to the camera operator who will communicate with the pilot during the flight operation.
- You must not walk between the RC multicopter pilot and the camera operator during the flight operation. If you walk between the two when they are flying the RC multicopter aricraft, you are more likely to distract them, which could cause them to lose sight of the drone in the sky. So please refrain from walking in front of the pilot until the drone lands on the ground and stops completely.
- You must not stand under a RC multicopter during flight, because there is always a risk that it flies out of control and falls by accident. The drone’s roters generate wind pressure and generate dust, so there is a risk of eye irritation. The flight time is relatively brief so please obey the rules. We really appreciate your cooperation.
- Make sure to stay at least 2 meters behind the RC multicopter pilot and the camera operator during flight operation. Please let us know in advance if you want to take a look at the viewing monitor and share it with other people. We can separate the viewing monitor from the pilot.